Monday

First entry.

Hi and welcome to Publish my Style!

This is my first post and I am trying NOT to make it look too cheesy and telling you how excited I am... I am also NOT intending to tell you that I came up with the idea of having a blog about street fashion spontaneously (as per usual), just a couple of nights ago... and since then been struggling to choose an appropriate name for the whole thing... You know, that is actually not easy! After reviewing a long list of possible names with my flatmate and a cat (both are hating me equally now), emergency calls to friends and chats to strangers on a Friday night out seeking their approvals ('bloody stylish' and 'style on the beach' were particularly popular after a couple of drinks)- I have finally decided to register "Publish My Style" without even asking/telling anyone. There is a serious possibility of regretting my impulsive choice in the morning, but I refuse to believe so.

So here is the question: What is exciting about Publish My Style? 
The answer is YOU. I am going to chase you down the street with my camera in one hand and a list of questions in the other just so that I can tell the world how wonderful you are. Please don't run away too fast (or far), I might be wearing heels. And I hate running in heels.  Mine are made for sipping cocktails in a bar, or travelling by taxi...so I am expecting some sympathy from you, please.

I am starting to publish your style tomorrow. But for now, here is a sneaky preview of what it is going to be like, and I am introducing you myself.




Irina, 24, Fashion Photographer

22 comments:

Ellen ♥ said...

congrats! to your new page :) followed you :)

FASHION ICE said...

fabulous photos! i really get inspired by streetstyle photos and these are great!!

Tiffany said...

Great idea for a blog. I like the diversity of people and style you have so far and can't wait to see what's next.
Tiffany

http://bluelove-e.blogspot.com/

asha said...

I like your blog :) Thanks for your lovely comment! Following x

siberja said...

good luck with your blog! :)

Annushka said...

You very, very, very, beautiful!!!
I love your style!!!)))

Colourful Buttons said...

Cool blog! Thanks for leaving your comment on my blog :-) Will try my best and keeping my fingers crossed.

Blackswan said...

oh i love blogs like this! those street style photos are awesome, and always a breath of fresh air!

thank you for stopping by and your comment!

a new follower indeed!

youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

x Your Only Blackswan

Debora said...

wow nice blog
I will follow your blog right now!
I hope you do the same with mine!
xxx
Debora
http://glamorouscircusblog.blogspot.com

Cylia said...

great picture:) I always find it interesting to see fashion photographers photograph their creativity and make it their own. good luck! you will do great. thanks for the sweet comments!

K*Rock said...

just found your blog and read the entire thing - LOVE IT! good luck going forward, i will be following!

kristinhassan.blogspot.com

Publish my Style said...

Thank you guys so much! Xx

Fashion Evolves said...

WOW great picture !
x

Carly said...

Thanks for stopping in on me and for the nice comment:)
Loving the people you have featured so far...THOSE SHOES....and love hearing the stories to go with them!
Following!

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Dear Irina, how lovely to have found your blog. Thank you so much for your great comments at mine.

I love your street style photos! I wish I could take better pictures. I can't even find the manual for my camera so half of them are taken on the wrong setting.

I hope you've had a great weekend. Look forward to seeing more of your pictures, Christina xx

ZoƩ Hermsen said...

really cool blog! streetstyle blogs are the best! just browsing for great looks and inspiration!

i followed(: do you want to follow mine?

x lightningfactory.blogspot.com

Julia said...

Great blog!

Daniella said...

This is a really great blog!! It always interesting to see different street style. :)xx

Haute-fly said...

A really great street style blog. I love the shots and personal quips.
Please have a little look at my blog...

cristina petre said...

great blog, love the short interviews !

LAUREN said...

Your pictures are great!! I love your whole concept and can't wait to see more ♥

Also, Thank you for the comment.
Lauren
http://laurenlovestoshare.blogspot.com/

AP23 said...

Great shots :-) i just looked at all of them, pitty there isn't more yet, but I'll be patient ;-)